DD IPBS Piacenza
Congratulations! You have been selected by your University for the Double Degree Program at UCSC Piacenza-Cremona campus (Piacenza Site).
This webpage aims at providing you with the essential information to prepare your experience at UCSC. You will find everything you need to know about courses, visa, permit of stay, housing, student life and practical tips for your stay here in Piacenza. We wish you an exciting experience at UCSC!
The International Team
Read more about pre-arrival procedures, accommodation, courses, orientation days etc:
- 1 Passport Picture (jpg format)
- Receipt of payment of the regional tax (see Welcome guide)
- Your international Health Insurance (or European Health Card)
- Photocopy of your Passport (or other official document) and VISA
- Copy of your High School Diploma
Please send your Application Form within July 31st, 2017.
Shortly after UCSC International receives your application forms duly completed, your academic advisor at your home institution will receive a notification of acceptance.
In order to finalize your enrollment, please hand in to the International Admissions Office the following documents at the Welcome Day:
- High School Diploma (original). At the end of October you will be able to collect your High School Diploma from the International Admissions Office
Copy of your Christening Certificate
Please note: students who are not baptized will have to provide a self-declaration of it and, once in Piacenza, will attend an interview with the spiritual assistant of the campus, who will issue a waiver.
For more information about the Double Degree Program in Piacenza campus, visit http://progetti.unicatt.it/doubledegree
See you soon in Piacenza!