|2. As a non E.U Exchange student you can have access to the academic offerings listed in the course selection page; download and complete Learning Agreement indicating your selected courses;
3. Provide a copy of your Transcript of Records to complete your application;
4. Have your paperwork signed by the appropriate coordinator or advisor before sending it to Cattolica;
5. Shortly after our office receives your application forms duly completed, your home institution will receive a notification of acceptance (confirmation sheet);
6. You will be provided with a username and password to access your personal student page - "MyCattolica" Account"
7. Register for one of the Welcome Days (Orientation). Remember that the Welcome Days are MANDATORY.
8. If you wish to register for the Italian Language Course and take the online Italian Language test, see the dedicated page.
9. Read carefully your International Student Guide to get ready for your departure!
International Student Services
Via Carducci, 28/30
Tel: +39 02 7234 5801